Appendix I: Personal Dedication

There are so many people I could thank. I will name here but a few of the people who have brought me to where I am today. The many family members, Sunday School teachers, youth pastors, school teachers, friends, and other relationships that God has brought into my life to lead me, help me, and teach me are too many to count. This book is dedicated to you all.

There are some people, however, that I would like to thank specifically.

First of all, I want to thank the members of the Vineyard Christian Fellowship Church in Champaign, Illinois for everything that you have done to help me and my family in our times of crisis. It's been a long time since I've seen or heard from any of you, but I think about you always. You have been such a blessing to me, my wife, and Daniel, and I could never thank you enough for showing us Christ's love when we needed it most. I thank God every time I think of you - I thank Him for bringing you all to us in our deepest times of need. Even out in the middle of Illinois with no friends of family, God showed that He was still watching after us. Thank you for being His hands on Earth. Specifically, I'd like to thank Joe and Rhonda, Pam and Dell, and Herschel and Vicki. There were many, many others, too - so many people helped us that it would be impossible to list them all.

I also want to thank my parents, who gave me the example of perserverance and strength in hard times. Your example has helped me be a good father to my children, and a good husband to my wife.

I also want to thank my wife, who even from when we first started dating encouraged me to seek God in everything. Thank you for your support in writing this book, and more importantly, for your support in being obedient to God.

I also want to thanks the Little Light House school. My entire family is continually blessed by the help you give to our son.

I also want to thank Joe and D.A. Thank you for taking a chance on me in ministry. Being able to be a part of God's ministry again has helped me in so many ways.

You all have given me the strength I needed to write this book over the last few years. Without your support, I would have been too overwhelmed by personal crises to even think about anything more than getting through a day, much less putting this book together. You have all been a great blessing to me, and I will keep you in my prayers always.